Rapid a.d. Belgrade is a company that continues the tradition and business of a company founded in 1952 for the activity of import and export.
Back in 1952, the company "Alat" was founded and registered, and already in 1953. changes its name to "Rapid". At the very beginning of its existence, the company, with a dozen workers and scarce resources, took big steps towards the top and for more than five decades based its activities on foreign trade with partners from France, Germany, England, the Netherlands, Austria and Russia.
The business location of the company was first in Knez Mihailova, and since 1968 the directorate is in the current building on Studenski trg No. 4.
After the completion of privatization in 2005, the Company RENEWES its commercial function, which stagnated after the disintegration of the SFRY and the shrinking market.
TODAY, THROUGH A SERIES OF FOREIGN TRADE BUSINESS AND POSITIONING NEW PROGRAMS, THE COMPANY HAS IMPROVED ITS BUSINESS AND IN A VERY SHORT TIME ACHIEVED A SUSTAINABLE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IN OUR MARKET.
To be present in all aspects of human life.
To improve your quality of life!